Action-packed holidays in the mountains of Styria call for real refreshment after a day of skiing on the slopes of the Ski amadé or after a long walk on the Planai. Head chef Horst Plut and his creative kitchen team cater for all your gastronomic needs.
Famous for excellent cuisine and elaborate lavish delicacies, he combines traditional Austrian cuisine with tasty delights from around the world. All nicely rounded off with a well chosen selection of exclusive national and international wines. Whether in the Steirerstüberl or having a 5-course gourmet meal in the restaurant – the Royer leaves nothing to be desired on your gourmet holiday.
The art... of being in a good mood in the morning too.
From 18:30 until 21:00 our service team at the restaurant serves an excellent 5-course evening menu with crisp fresh salads from the buffet, as well as 2-3 culinary highlights each week.
Our chefs along with Horst Plut conjure up different creations taken from Austrian and international cuisine. Fine wines and cocktails from around the world round off the culinary delights nicely.
With up to 350 seats, the restaurant is also a perfect venue for company celebrations of all kinds. The rooms are flexible in design and ideal for gala dinners with or without dancing, buffets and theme-based events.
- Breakfast buffet – healthy and revitalising, varied and tasty, a wide selection of fresh bread and pastries, sausages and cheese, jams and spreads along with crunchy muesli, fresh fruit, and fruit juices. Let us prepare various egg dishes to your liking and much more to guarantee a successful start to the day; served until 10:30 for those who like a lie-in.
- Exclusive 5-course half board evening menu including a crunchy salad buffet
- 2 - 3 culinary highlights per week
- Steirerstüberl – Austrian and international specialities à la carte for hotel guests and non-residents
- Hotel bar – a meeting point for après-ski and for sociable gatherings over a cocktail or a good glass of wine
- Sport bar – for refreshments after tennis, squash and gym
- Coffee and cake – in summer you can enjoy not only our home-made cakes and pastries, but also the warm sunshine as we serve coffee and cake on the sunbathing lawn
- "Tatar's Hat" – a special culinary feature and hotel speciality, exclusive to the Royer – come and be surprised!
- Our kitchen team also creates delicious, varied delicacies for vegetarians and those who enjoy good whole foods and organic foods.
- Special children's menu for our little guests
- Diet cuisine on request
Immerse yourself in the culinary diversity of the Royer, enjoy the delicious creations of our kitchen team and discover the art of being thoroughly pampered on your skiing holiday, summer holiday or seminar.